Canada has consistently maintained its prestige as an attractive education hub due to a variety of factors including its global recognition and reputation, affordability, cultural exposure and abundant research opportunities. Canada has established itself as an immensely high benchmark for academic standards and has rigorous processes to uphold quality that ultimately are designed to broaden opportunities for the longer term. Furthermore, a total of 13 Universities from Canada are recognized in the world's top 200 by QS including 3 that appear in the Top 50.
The country spends more on education (as a percentage of GDP) as compared to the OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development) average, and is the second highest among G-8 countries. Canadians place great importance on learning, and have developed one of the world’s finest education system with high standards. The country spends more on education (as a percentage of GDP) as compared to the OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development) average, and is the second highest among G-8 countries.
· Canada plays host to more than 180,000 International students in any given year.
· A Degree/Diploma from a Canadian Institute is recognized worldwide.
· International students who graduate from Canadian Institutions enjoy successful and prosperous careers.
· Canada is known for its quality education & competitive entry. Canadian Institutes, charge lower tuition fees for international students than their counterparts in competing countries requirements.
In Canada, you can receive a high quality education in a friendly and welcoming environment for a reasonable cost. Cost of higher education in Canada is quite affordable as compared to the cost of studying in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and the US.
The estimated costing for the education programs in Canada are briefed as below:
· Tuition Fee in Approx(CAD$):
ü Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree - $15,000 -20000
ü Postgraduate Master’s Degree - $15,000 to $25,000
· Accommodation Approx(CAD$): $8000 - $12000
· Minimum Cost of Living Approx(CAD$)Average Total – $38,000 per annum